As Jesus is the cornerstone upon which the Church is built, so are his teachings the unifying cornerstone of Christian doctrine.

That Television Preacher Guy

Counterfeit Revival
Counterfeit Revival 
That television preacher guy
Said send him money by July
Such seed money as time went by
Would harvest wealth so I could fly

He said I'd be rich don't deny
And drive a Cadillac whereby
I would be blessed for my supply
Of that smooth-talking preacher guy

The Disease of the Health and Wealth Gospels
The Disease of the Health & Wealth Gospel
It's been three years since that July
I wrote that preacher asking why
I'm poorer now but no reply
I think that preacher told a lie

I found another preacher guy
Who asked for nothing to live by
He only came to give and die
On a cross paid that price so high

No comments: