As Jesus is the cornerstone upon which the Church is built, so are his teachings the unifying cornerstone of Christian doctrine.

Who will Defend my Human Rights

Who will Defend my Human Rights


I am little, a small inconvenient life. I am not welcome in my own family. I cannot defend myself against those who defile my human rights as they abuse me and trash my tiny life like useless garbage. You can sometimes hear my cry as I am brutally separated from my mother who does not even help me. Why does this society classify those that it considers to be an inconvenience as not completely human, as it once did the black slave? My life was destroyed before my own mother could hold me. In fact it was she who decided to end my life. They call me just a fetus and I need somebody to speak up for my human rights. Jesus was inconvenient too and they killed him just like they do me. Surely Paul was right when he called this a brutal, savage society (2 Timothy 3:2-4).

No comments: