As Jesus is the cornerstone upon which the Church is built, so are his teachings the unifying cornerstone of Christian doctrine.

By This...

Student: By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you say you are Catholic.
Teacher: No dear student! That's what men say. Try that again.

Student: By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you were baptized by immersion.
Teacher: No dear student! That's what men say. Try that again.

Student: By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you follow the ancient Orthodox way.
Teacher: No dear student! That's what men say. Try that again.

Student: By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you speak in tongues.
Teacher: No dear student! That's what men say. Try that again.

Student: By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you are a Calvinist and not Arminian.
Teacher: No dear student! That's what men say. Try that again.

Student: By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you pray long and wordy prayers.
Teacher: No dear student! That's what men say. Try that again.

Student: By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.
Teacher: Yes dear student! That's what the Bible says.

No comments: